Vango Wilderness 250 Square Single Sleeping Bag
Suggested Retail Price £25.00
Our Price £19.95
This item is temporarily out of stock for home delivery. You may continue to order today for priority delivery when stock is available
Available In-Store (Check Your Local Store)
Express delivery options available
Product DetailsLuxurious and affordable, the Wilderness 250 Square is a hooded square sleeping bag that will appeal to first time campers, schools groups, new festival goers and families.
- Single-layer loose-shell construction - A single layer of insulation between the shell and lining. Interlining is either side of the fill layer to keep the fill sliding.
- Polair super-soft shell - A Brushed polyester microfi bre with a soft and luxurious handle, which is easy to care for.
- Polair brushed soft cosy lining - Extremely cosy, comfortable lining
- Single-hole siliconised hollow fibre insulation - Siliconised fibres reduce matting of filling, increasing durability and maximising lofting potential for extra warmth. Retains loft in damp conditions.
- Shaped hood with drawcord closure - Prevents heat loss from the head and allows for maximum adjustment. (flat opening on Double and no exposed drawcord on Junior & Convertible).
- Insulated adjustable shoulder baffle (on 250, 350 & 450) - Adjustable increased comfort and heat retention. Stops heat escaping from inside the bag through the neck area
- Insulated zip baffle - Designed to keep any cold air from coming through the zip, into the airspace in the sleeping bag, as well as keep warm body heat in.
- Two-way X-lock zip - X-Lock zips hold the zip in place however will move under force. This is beneficial should you need to leave the sleeping bag in a hurry. The two-way zip can be unzipped from the top (as standard) and also from the bottom, which allows the foot to be ventilated in warmer conditions.
- Zip guard - Helps prevent zip snagging on lining, allowing easy opening and closing.
- Internal pocket - Easy to use, secure storage for phones or music players.
- Temperature ratings independently measured in accordance with EN 13537:2002 - In order to provide a realistic indication of the temperature range at which a camper will feel comfortable whilst using one of our sleeping bags, we have tested the insulative properties of all of our Wilderness mummy and square sleeping bags in accordance with EN 13537:2002.
- 4-strap compression stuffsac - For easy transport and pack size reduction.
|Suggested Usage Temperature:||9-20 degrees celsius|
|Total Weight:||1350g (1450g with stuffsac)|
|Fill Weight:||1 x 250 top / 1 x 250 base g/m2|
|Pack Size (Uncompressed):||33cm x 22cm dia (13.3 Litres)|
Customer Reviews for Vango Wilderness 250 Square Single Sleeping Bag
There are a total of 0 Reviews for this product with an average rating of
Own this product? Share your opinions and write a review
My Recently Viewed Items
Other Customers Also Liked
Clothing & Footwear
- Money Saving Deals
|▶ Follow us on Twitter||▶ You Tube|
Copyright © 2013 Towsure Products Ltd
Towsure Products Ltd, Holme Lane, Hillsborough, SHEFFIELD, England S6 4JR. Tel 0114 250 3000
Registered in England No. 1285236 VAT Registration No. GB 174 2995 30
|Website Developed by||Kinspeed|