From £476.90 Regular Price £502.00
Choose options below
Witter detachable flange towball - when not in use the towball is easily removed leaving no towball protruding from the back of your car, for a neater installation
- Easy to use: Quick lock-and-go fitting. Smooth, quick, easy action keeps hands clean and shins unscathed once the neck is detached
- Secure: Automatic locking device for ultimate security, supplied with spare key
- Cycle Carriers: Use with all ball-mounting towbar cycle carrying racks (cannot carry cycles whilst towing).
- Stabiliser Compatible: Completely compatible with Al-Ko and Winterhoff stabiliser hitches.
- Parking Sensor Friendly: Removable ball cannot interfere with parking sensor view when detached.
- Stylish: Preserves the clean lines of your vehicle when not towing
- Generic Images shown: Towball covers and socket covers not included
- For fitting diagram: See Downloads tab
If your vehicle is less than 3 years old, or is still within it's manufacturers warranty, Towsure recommend that vehicle-specific wiring is installed, to protect the vehicle's warranty. Vehicle specific wiring is available only with our professional towbar fitting service, which includes re-coding of the vehicle's electrical systems where necessary.
Please note that fitting of vehicle specific kits with re-coding is not available in certain areas of the UK, please click here to check if re-coding is available in your area (fitting with universal wiring available nationwide)
|Models||BMW X5 (E70) (Without Self-Leveling Suspension)|
|Bumper Cut?||90mm x 65mm Non-Visible|
|Max. Towing Capacity (kg)||Refer to Vehicle Handbook. Towbar Maximum 3500kg|
|Max Noseweight (kg)||140|
Standard Delivery £4.95* (FREE on orders £100+)*
Allow 3-5 working days for delivery.
Expedited Delivery options from £6.95*
Options for 1-2 working day delivery and next day timed services available on most items
Scottish Highlands / Offshore Islands within post code list below:
AB31 to 38, AB40 to 56, HS, IV1 to IV28, IV30 to 32, IV36 to 49, IV51, IV55 & 56, IV63, KA27 & KA28, KW1 to 17, PA20 to 38, PA41 to 49, PA60 to 78, PH4 to 44, PH49 to 50 & ZE
Standard Delivery from £14.95* (£4.95 REDUCTION on orders £100+)
Full rates are available on our delivery, terms and conditions page.
Some heavy or bulky items are charged differently, for example
- KAYAKS - Bulky Item Courier Service (7-10 Day Delivery - varied rates apply to these items)
Some other items are held at a remote warehouse any may be available on STANDARD delivery only. In these cases, expedited delivery options are not available to choose at checkout. Also for these items, click & collect reservations may take up to a week to come into store - where this is the case you will be contacted by the store as soon as possible.