Introducing Romet Bikes....
Romet is a bicycle brand with a strong history in Poland and across Europe. Established in 1969, growing out of the previous state-owned "United Bicycle Works" in Poland, the Romet name is well known. The brand being taken over by the Arkus & Romet Group in 2006, Romet now produce a wide range of mountain bikes and trekking bikes, with model names paying tribute to historical Romet bicycle models of a previous era such as the Romet Gazela and Wagant touring bikes and the Rambler, now used across a range of hardtail mountain bikes from the brand.
These popular models are stocked at Towsure with a showroom bicycle display in our Sheffield outdoor leisure shop - browse the range and see why Romet bikes go from strength to strength
- Romet Rambler Fit 26" Mountain Bike - Claret/Silver£439.95MSRP £529.00£439.95
- Romet Jolene 6.1 Ladies Mountain Bike White/Green£329.95MSRP £399.00£329.95
- Romet Gazela 26 Step-Through Hybrid Bike White/Turquoise£329.95MSRP £399.00£329.95
- Romet Gazela 26 Step-Through Hybrid Bike White/Gold£329.95MSRP £399.00£329.95
- Romet Rambler 24 Junior Mountain BikeWAS £299.95 £284.95MSRP £329.00WAS £299.95 £284.95
- Romet Gazela 9 Step-Through Trekking Bike