These Aero 3 Mirrors are engineered to fit all current (post 1995 - 2018) cars, 4x4's and vans.
The Aero Extra Wide Mirrors and Grand Aero Extra Wide Mirrors are the same as the Aero 3 Mirrors and the Grand Aero 3 Mirrors, except for having longer arms for wider caravans, RV's or travel trailers, the Extra Wide Mirrors are only available in convex.
The arm is approximately 41cm, as opposed to the Aero standard arm of 31cm.
This enables you to have a better field of view particularly when you have a narrow car and a wide caravan.
Should I have Flat or Convex Mirror’s:
- Worldwide Milenco sell more convex than flat Mirrors.
- In the UK there is an historical preference for buying Flat Mirrors as against Convex. We believe this date’s back to the time, when other mirror’s which were convex severely distorted the rear view, as to make distance judgement impossible.
- Milenco Convex Mirror’s have typically the same radius as 95% of car door mirror’s, they will give you the same field of view as you are used to when driving or reversing.
- Flat Mirror’s will give a smaller field of view, than your car mirrors.
- Whichever Milenco Mirror you choose you will be getting the best quality and the best field of view possible, but if you ask us our opinion which is better, we would say convex
- Milenco mirrors have won every test of Mirrors globally since the mid 90’s, every Milenco mirror that has won these tests, has been convex.
Will the Aero 3 Mirrors fit my Vehicle:
- These Aero 3 Mirrors are engineered to fit all current (post 1995 - 2018) cars, 4x4's and vans.
The only exceptions, where you will be required to purchase additional pads are as follows :
Aero V Pads:
- The Aero V Pads have a lip on them in order for them to fit on cars like the 2010 onwards Kia Sorento.
- Product Code: 3186
Aero F Pads:
- The Aero F Pads have twin grooves for enhanced grip on typically VW group cars (Audi, Seat and Skoda) post 2013.
- For the Vauxhall/Opel Astra 2016 models use the Aero 3 Mirrors and F Pads.
- Product code: 4664
Aero LR Pads:
- The Aero LR Pads fit all 2014 onwards Land Rover Discovery and Range Rover.
- They give an enhanced grip by keying in to the gap on the vehicle mirror (see images for fitment)
- Product Code: 4466
Please note: that Aero 1 and Aero 2 were only engineered to fit vehicles available at the time of sale.
Aero 1 will fit most vehicles made up to 2010
Aero 2 will fit most vehicles made up to 2015
Delivery Options Start from £3.95*
Uninsured postage service available for items up to 1kg volumetric weight and £20 value
Standard Delivery £4.95* (FREE on orders £95+)*
Allow 3-5 working days for delivery.
Expedited Delivery options from £8.95*
Options for 1-2 working day delivery and next day timed services available on most items
Scottish Highlands / Offshore Islands within post code list below:
AB31 to 38, AB40 to 56, HS, IV1 to IV28, IV30 to 32, IV36 to 49, IV51, IV55 & 56, IV63, KA27 & KA28, KW1 to 17, PA20 to 38, PA41 to 49, PA60 to 78, PH4 to 44, PH49 to 50 & ZE
Standard Delivery from £14.95* (£4.95 REDUCTION on orders £95+)
Full rates are available on our delivery, terms and conditions page.
Some heavy or bulky items are charged differently, for example
- KAYAKS - Bulky Item Courier Service (7-10 Day Delivery - varied rates apply to these items)
Some other items are held at a remote warehouse any may be available on STANDARD delivery only. In these cases, expedited delivery options are not available to choose at checkout. Also for these items, click & collect reservations may take up to a week to come into store - where this is the case you will be contacted by the store as soon as possible.