Outdoor Revolution’s flagship model just got better with the premium traditional feel ‘Esprit 420 Pro RVS’ single inflation point caravan air awning.
Outdoor Revolution’s flagship model just got better with the premium traditional feel ‘Esprit 420 Pro RVS’ single inflation point caravan air awning weekender, incorporating all of the features and benefits of its predecessor, with the addition of our exclusive ‘Revolution Vario System’; an auxiliary zip-in adaptor panel which allows the external side door to be removed and zipped into an internal awning position, creating an open porch area. This is the first product in our entire range to substitute guylines, for our BRAND NEW ground anchor webbing strap system, designed to securely hold the awning in position and increase stability throughout adverse weather conditions. Employing the most FLEXIBLE living/sleeping space on the market; this ‘conservatory for your caravan’ is the ULTIMATE choice for larger touring groups or families, with complementary partition panels available for purchase, permitting a range of different configurations and allowing the generous interior to be conveniently segmented into multiple living, storage and sleeping rooms. Mesh panels are also available for both sides of the awning, as well as the front left/right hand doors. An optional ‘Pro Conservatory Annexe’ can be zipped onto either side to extend usable space even further.
- Pro. 800HD Fabric - Traditional Feel, Fade Resistant, All Weather Premium Fabric Weave Ensuring Longevity.
- 6,000mm² Hydrostatic Head - Exceptionally Waterproof; Water Will Simply Bead Onto the Surface and Roll Off.
- Single Inflation Point Oxygen Air Frame System - Enabling an Effortless & Rapid Pitching Proccess.
- Dynamic Speed Valves - The Quickest, Simplest and Most Reliable Inflation Valve on the Market.
- Intelligent Frame Relief Valve - Our Exclusive Pressure Relief Valve Preventing Overinflation, Expelling Any Excess Air Above 6PSI.
- Lifetime Guarantee - On the Oxygen Air-Frame Against Any Manufacturing Faults.
- RVS Revolution Vario System - An Auxiliary Zip-In Divider Panel that Allows the External Side Door to be Removed and Zipped Into an Internal Awning Position.
- Ground Anchor Webbing System - Replacing Guylines for Maximum Stability When Securing.
- TPS Twin Piping System (4mm x 6mm) - Permitting Both Caravan/Motorhome Compatibility.
- Fully Zip-Back Front Doors - Versatile Panels Which Can Be Zipped Completely Out, Halfway, or Fully In.
- Tinted Anti-Glare Window Panels & Skylights - Expansive Windows Offering a Panoramic Vista of Any Surroundings, Whilst Reducing Glare & Increasing Privacy.
- Embossed Zip-In Curtains - Patterned Zip In Blackout Blinds/Curtains for Maximum Privacy at Night.
- Phoenix Mesh in Side Doors - Assisted Healing 'Smart' Mesh Panels that Self-Repair 'Snag' Damage Over Time, Optimise Airflow & Keep Insects Out.
- PVC Draught Exclusion - Aiding in Maintaining a Comfortable Temperature Inside the Awning.
- PVC Draught Skirt - Aiding in Maintaining a Comfortable Temperature Inside the Awning.
- Zip-Back Front Doors - For Ease of Access & More Versatility.
- Walk-In Extra Tall Doorways - 195cm Tall Doors Ensuring Ease of Mobility for the Taller Outdoors Enthusiasts.
- Endurance Storm Straps - For Unequalled Stability.
- Zip Out Left & Right Hand Side Door Panels.
- Includes Pegs, Reflective Guylines, Repair Kit, Dual-Action Hand Pump & Lumi-Link/Lumi-Lite Attachment Points.
- WEIGHT: 34.7kg
- WIDTH: 420cm
- DEPTH: 310cm
- FRONT HEIGHT: 180cm
- REAR HEIGHT: 235cm
- ADJUSTABLE COWL HEIGHT: 235-250cm
- PACK SIZE: 82cm x 58cm x 54cm
- AWNING PIPING LENGTH: 5m
- DRAUGHT SKIRT PIPING LENGTH: 4.23m
This awning has been specifically designed and is perfect for touring use; it is not designed for seasonal or residential purposes.
Delivery Options Start from £3.95*
Uninsured postage service available for items up to 1kg volumetric weight and £20 value
Standard Delivery £4.95* (FREE on orders £95+)*
Allow 3-5 working days for delivery.
Expedited Delivery options from £8.95*
Options for 1-2 working day delivery and next day timed services available on most items
Scottish Highlands / Offshore Islands within post code list below:
AB31 to 38, AB40 to 56, HS, IV1 to IV28, IV30 to 32, IV36 to 49, IV51, IV55 & 56, IV63, KA27 & KA28, KW1 to 17, PA20 to 38, PA41 to 49, PA60 to 78, PH4 to 44, PH49 to 50 & ZE
Standard Delivery from £14.95* (£4.95 REDUCTION on orders £95+)
Full rates are available on our delivery, terms and conditions page.
Some heavy or bulky items are charged differently, for example
- KAYAKS - Bulky Item Courier Service (7-10 Day Delivery - varied rates apply to these items)
Some other items are held at a remote warehouse any may be available on STANDARD delivery only. In these cases, expedited delivery options are not available to choose at checkout. Also for these items, click & collect reservations may take up to a week to come into store - where this is the case you will be contacted by the store as soon as possible.