Outdoor Revolution O-Zone 6.0XTR Vario Tent - 2019
Recently commended for Camping Magazine's Editor's Choice 'Best Large Family Tent' award; the lightweight double rip stop O-zone 6.0XTR Vario inflatable six berth tunnel tent preserves its reputation as our flagship premium family tent, utilising flexible living/sleeping options and enlarged bedrooms in its intelligent design, for maximising enjoyment and creating a welcoming space.
Recently commended for Camping Magazine's Editor's Choice 'Best Large Family Tent' award; the lightweight double rip stop O-zone 6.0XTR Vario inflatable six berth tunnel tent preserves its reputation as our flagship premium family tent, utilising flexible living/sleeping options and enlarged bedrooms in its intelligent design, for maximising enjoyment and creating a welcoming space. Our innovative ‘Vario’ windowed door panel provides numerous configurations, providing the choice of extending usable living space, by zipping it onto the front section of the tent, or alternatively, creating a spacious front porch area on hotter days, by clipping it into the mid-section. A firm favourite amongst larger families or camping groups; this model sleeps up to six average adults in the darkened ‘twilight’ bedroom, but sleeping capacity can be increased to eight using our purchasable two berth inner tent; perfect for accommodating unexpected overnight guests. An excellent vista of the outside world and an airy internal living space make this the ultimate base for memorable family adventures.
- 480HDE Double Rip Stop Fabric - The Optimum Strength to Weight Ratio of Any Awning Fabric, Preventing Accidental Damage from Worsening.
- 6,000mm² Hydrostatic Head & Fully Taped Seams Throughout - Exceptionally Waterproof; Water Will Simply Bead Onto the Surface and Roll Off.
- Inflatable Quidruple Tube Oxygen Air Frame - An Easy to Erect & Ultra-Sturdy Multiple Inflation Point Air Frame Which Ensures Rapid Assembly.
- Dynamic Speed Valves - The Quickest, Simplest & Most Reliable Inflation Valve on the Market.
- Intelligent Frame Relief Valve Protection System - Our Exclusive Pressure Relief Valve to Prevent Overinflation, Expelling Any Excess Air Above 6PSI.
- Lifetime Guarantee - On the Oxygen Air-Frame Tube Bladders Against Any Manufacturing Faults.
- Versatile Vario Front Door - An Innovative Variable Front Door Panel with Two Configurations, Which Allow it to Function as Either an Extension of Usable Living Space, or Alternatively as a Sheltered Front Porch Area. Both Configurations Can be Maintained Simultaneously Using the Optional Mesh Front Door.
- Central Skylights - To Maintain a Light & Airy Morning Atmosphere Within the Tent.
- Reflective Guylines & Adjusters - High Visibility Guylines That Increase Convenience & Reduce the Risk of Tripping.
- Zip-Up Curtains - Leaf Pattern Embossed Zip In Curtains / Blinds to Maximise Privacy on an Evening and Block Light on Brighter Days.
- Darkened 'Twilight' Six Berth Inner Tent & Dividers - A Breathable Clip-In Micro-Polyester Inner Tent That is Designed to Luxuriously Sleep Up to Six Adults and Divisible Into 3 x Two Berth Bedrooms Using the Zipped Dividers, Each of Which Can Comfortably House a Double Air Bed.
- Zip-Off End Bedroom - The End Bedroom Can Be Zipped Fully Off to Create Additional Living/Storage Space, Should You So Desire .
- Four Front Mesh Pockets - Spacious Mesh Storage Pockets Positioned by the Inner Tent, for Storing Valuables, Books, Footwear etc., Before Going to Sleep.
- Cable Access Points - Numerous Electrical Hook Up Points, Extending to the Bedroom, Designed To Power Electrical Any Appliances Within the Tent.
- Vortex Bedroom Ventilation System - A Wealth of Mesh Ventilation Points to Help Maintain A Pleasant Internal Temperature & Through Flow of Air.
- Extra-Deep 'King Deluxe' Bedrooms - Ergonomically Designed 240cm Deep Bedrooms to Accomodate Larger Air Beds.
- Tinted Anti-Glare Windows - Expansive Windows Offering a Panoramic Vista of Any Surroundings, Whilst Reducing Glare & Increasing Privacy.
- Sewn-In PE Groundsheet - To Increase Convenience When Pitching, Reduce Water Ingression to the Interior & Prevent Bugs From Accessing Your Living Area.
- Phoenix Mesh Ventilation Fly Screen Door Panel - A Zip-Back Assisted Healing 'Smart' Mesh Panel, Which Self-Repairs Any Snag Damage Caused by Usage Over Time, Maintains a Pleasant Through Flow of Air & Keeps Out Insects. Found on the LH/RH Side Access Doors and Front Porch LH Side Upper Window.
- Internal PVC Storm Cover - Positioned at the Front LH Side Upper Window For Further Protection Against the Elements During Adverse Weather Conditions.
- Inflatable Side Eyebrow Canopy - Creating a Mini Porch / Canopy Area Sheltered Against the Elements; Ideal for Tying Shoelaces.
- Includes Storm Straps - For Unequalled Stability During Poorer Weather.
- Lumi-Link & Up/Downlighter Compatible - Granting You the Choice of Illuminating Your Tent on Those Darker Nights Using the Relevant Optional Extras.
- Compatible with O-zone Zip-On Front Canopy & O-zone Enclosed Canopy.
- Complete with Dual-Action Hand-Pump, Steel Ground Pegs, Repair Kit & Inclusive Carry Bag.
|D of E Approval||No|
Delivery Options Start from £3.95*
Uninsured postage service available for items up to 1kg volumetric weight and £20 value
Standard Delivery £4.95* (FREE on orders £95+)*
Allow 3-5 working days for delivery.
Expedited Delivery options from £6.95*
Options for 1-2 working day delivery and next day timed services available on most items
Scottish Highlands / Offshore Islands within post code list below:
AB31 to 38, AB40 to 56, HS, IV1 to IV28, IV30 to 32, IV36 to 49, IV51, IV55 & 56, IV63, KA27 & KA28, KW1 to 17, PA20 to 38, PA41 to 49, PA60 to 78, PH4 to 44, PH49 to 50 & ZE
Standard Delivery from £14.95* (£4.95 REDUCTION on orders £95+)
Full rates are available on our delivery, terms and conditions page.
Some heavy or bulky items are charged differently:
- TRAILERS & ABS HARD TOPS - Bulky Item Courier Service (7-10 Day Delivery) : £50 to Zone A
(varied rates apply to these items to other delivery zones)
- KAYAKS - Bulky Item Courier Service (7-10 Day Delivery) : £30 to Zone A
(varied rates apply to these items to other delivery zones)
Some other items are held at a remote warehouse any may be available on STANDARD delivery only. In these cases, expedited delivery options are not available to choose at checkout. Also for these items, click & collect reservations may take up to a week to come into store - where this is the case you will be contacted by the store as soon as possible.