The Shangri-La II 15 Grande is, as the name suggests, the pinnacle of Vango's self-inflating mat collection. Updated for 2021 with our unique core cutting construction to create a smaller pack size without compromising on the incredible comfort, and a newly designed carry bag for easy packing and transportation. The vertical walls of the mattress provide a flat and level top to the bed and super-soft stretch fabric provides a plush sleep surface making the Shangri-La the ultimate in camping mattress technology.
- Vango Core Cutting Construction - Vango's unique core cutting construction design creates a smaller pack size but no compromise on comfort
- Cyclone Valve - Allowing fast and easy inflation and deflation
- Elastic Fabric - Produced using a soft, elastic yarn knitted into a comfortable fabric providing a home-from-home feeling with the best possible night's sleep
- Ultra-Reliable - Produced using precision machined products, high end TPU lamination and strong fabrics ensuring that you won't be let down by your mattress
- TPU Lamination - Modern TPU fabric lamination is lighter and allows for smaller pack than traditional PVC, also allowing the mat to pack away quicker and smaller
- Vertical Walls - The Mattress is three-dimensionally constructed with vertical walls so all upper surface is usable providing a bigger surface area and more comfortable sleep
- Vango's in-house designed carry bag ensures for easy packing and transportation with aided compression straps and handles
- Weight: 4.35kg
- Sleeping Mat Size: Grande
- Length: 200.0cm
- Width: 76.0cm
- Height: 15.0cm
- Comfort: 5 Plus
- Warmth: 22
|Sleeping Bag Style||Self Inflating Mat|
Delivery Options Start from £3.95*
Uninsured postage service available for items up to 1kg volumetric weight and £20 value
Standard Delivery £4.95* (FREE on orders £95+)*
Allow 3-5 working days for delivery.
Expedited Delivery options from £8.95*
Options for 1-2 working day delivery and next day timed services available on most items
Scottish Highlands / Offshore Islands within post code list below:
AB31 to 38, AB40 to 56, HS, IV1 to IV28, IV30 to 32, IV36 to 49, IV51, IV55 & 56, IV63, KA27 & KA28, KW1 to 17, PA20 to 38, PA41 to 49, PA60 to 78, PH4 to 44, PH49 to 50 & ZE
Standard Delivery from £14.95* (£4.95 REDUCTION on orders £95+)
Full rates are available on our delivery, terms and conditions page.
Some heavy or bulky items are charged differently, for example
- KAYAKS - Bulky Item Courier Service (7-10 Day Delivery - varied rates apply to these items)
Some other items are held at a remote warehouse any may be available on STANDARD delivery only. In these cases, expedited delivery options are not available to choose at checkout. Also for these items, click & collect reservations may take up to a week to come into store - where this is the case you will be contacted by the store as soon as possible.