From £206.15 Regular Price £217.00
Choose options below
Flanged towbar - traditional style of towbar. Cost-effective and versatile for all uses
- Economical: Our lowest price option, manufactured to a high quality and EC Approved
- Permanently installed: No fuss, always ready to use
- Cycle Carriers: Use with all types of towbar mounted cycle carrying racks
- Stabiliser Compatible: Use with an extended neck towball for friction hitch, or bolt-on plate blade stabiliser
- Towball Choice: Use with towball or tow jaw
- NB: Parking Sensors: Parking sensors may give a false reading and/or not account for the presence of the towball affixed to the rear
- Generic Images shown:Towball,Towball covers and socket covers not included
- For fitting diagram: See Downloads tab
If your vehicle is less than 3 years old, or is still within its manufacturers warranty, Towsure recommend that vehicle-specific wiring is installed, to protect the vehicle's warranty. Vehicle specific wiring is available only with our professional towbar fitting service, which includes re-coding of the vehicle's electrical systems where necessary.
Please note that fitting of vehicle specific kits with re-coding is not available in certain areas of the UK, please click here to check if re-coding is available in your area (fitting with universal wiring available nationwide)
|Models||Volkswagen Transporter T5 (All Varients) Important see notes|
|Notes||T5 2011 Onwards OE Bumper Support required from your dealer original VW bumper support for towbar use: 1x rail 7H0 807 723, 8x gasket 357 853 586B and 8x clip 701 867 299) Also if you have a campervan, please see vehicle specific wiring options ONLY.|
|Max. Towing Capacity (kg)||2500kg|
|Max Noseweight (kg)||100kg|
Standard Delivery £4.95* (FREE on orders £100+)*
Allow 3-5 working days for delivery.
Expedited Delivery options from £6.95*
Options for 1-2 working day delivery and next day timed services available on most items
Scottish Highlands / Offshore Islands within post code list below:
AB31 to 38, AB40 to 56, HS, IV1 to IV28, IV30 to 32, IV36 to 49, IV51, IV55 & 56, IV63, KA27 & KA28, KW1 to 17, PA20 to 38, PA41 to 49, PA60 to 78, PH4 to 44, PH49 to 50 & ZE
Standard Delivery from £14.95* (£4.95 REDUCTION on orders £100+)
Full rates are available on our delivery, terms and conditions page.
Some heavy or bulky items are charged differently, for example
- KAYAKS - Bulky Item Courier Service (7-10 Day Delivery - varied rates apply to these items)
Some other items are held at a remote warehouse any may be available on STANDARD delivery only. In these cases, expedited delivery options are not available to choose at checkout. Also for these items, click & collect reservations may take up to a week to come into store - where this is the case you will be contacted by the store as soon as possible.